New Relaxed Procedures
Keeping You Safe
Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our passengers and employees. In line with recommendations by leading public health authorities, we have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to keep our vessels, as well as our harbor spaces, safe and clean. While today’s experience may be a little different given the health care situation worldwide, our authentic Hawaiian hospitality and eco-friendly on-water and in-water excursions remain unchanged; and we look forward to seeing you. Whether at the harbor or on-board our vessels, we are working hard to ensure our passengers and crew are properly protected, including:
- The use of state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying equipment (utilized by major airlines, airports, & public transportation systems) to comprehensively clean our vessels with hospital-grade disinfectants registered with the EPA and CDC approved.
- Thoroughly disinfecting vessel seating, counters, marine head/restroom, snorkel gear, check-in booth and dockside seating area several times a day.
- Changes have been made to on-board food and beverage service & snorkel & sail excursions to comply with County and State requirements.
Face Coverings – Prior Policy
History – On March 27, 2022, the State of Hawaii and County of Maui eliminated masking requirements and the Hawaii Safe Travel Program and activities and gathering shave returned to near normal levels. We are all extremely grateful, and welcome our guests back to Maui and all of Hawaii.
- We have temporarily reduced our selection of beverages to those that are canned or bottled. Complimentary bottled water, canned juices & soft drinks are available to guests.
- Our state licensed caterer with its Health Dept. certified kitchen provides only wrapped & sealed food items; and we have temporarily suspended the offering of fresh fruit platters & homemade local breads & cookies until health issues have passed.
General Protection Policy
How to protect yourself and others – the CDC continues to urge the practice of simple everyday habits to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and now the new variants. We encourage our guests and passengers to follow its recommendations, which can be found on the CDC website at